What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Help Converting Photo to Vector

blakejohnson

Hello all,

Not sure if this is the correct section to post this, if not I apologize in advanced!

I'm trying to convert photos to a vector image and have given it a shot, but wanted to see if anyone had any input or recommendations on anything I could do to improve the final product.

My attempt is the golden retriever, the other two are examples of what I'm aiming for.

Thank you in advanced for any input!

IMG_6186 copy.jpg

charlieanimatedjpg.jpg

Screen Shot 2019-11-14 at 6.17.03 PM.png

Screen Shot 2019-11-05 at 4.47.59 PM.png

Hello.

Sorry to be slow on a response...............work ya know!

I think you have done a great job!

For me, I would say just by adding a few minor details that add to the characteristics of the pup would make it look a bit better. You do want to keep it simple, but you want to make sure the drawing is recognizable.

This is an example created very fast! It's not perfect and the colors need some adjusting, but it gives you some idea about preserving some of the great fur features that make this pup unique.

Screen Shot 2019-11-15 at 8.46.41 AM.png

Back