What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Specific Help creating a Dog Grooming Academy Logo for my new business.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wag Club

Hi all,

I'm opening a dog grooming school, work of which I have more than 23 years of experience, but no experience at all with Photoshop, and I'm requesting your help, please.
I have attached a sample of what I'm looking for my Logo (it's pretty rough I've made on paintbrush) but just to get an idea of what I have in mind.

1- The name of my School is J. Stein. For the name I would like to use the same font as the one used on Dog Grooming Academy, I wish the letters matched.
2- The school name following the circle.
3- Feel free to use any font letter, since the one attached it's just a sample, we would just like it be cursive, as in the sample, and instead of black, brown color.
4- For the logo image in the middle of the circle I've attached a cartoon of a dog. If you could use the whole photo to show the long hair of the dog it would be nice, please.
5- The blue on the background is the color of our Dog Grooming Salon, so we would like to keep the same color on the background, please.
6- For the background color of the dog, feel free to use a color that matches and highlights it.
7- The circle around the logo does not have to be so open it can be less.
8- The logo will be used for our Facebook page, for our certificates at the end of the course and for a business card as well. The paper size of our certificates will be 8.5 x 11 inches. If you could send us the images on those 3 sizes we would appreciate.

Thank you in advance and feel free to contact me if you have any questions.

Kind Regards,
Jozi Stein.

Attachments

• afghan_hound_art.jpg
    afghan_hound_art.jpg
    51.3 KB · Views: 5
  • Logo Sample.jpg
    Logo Sample.jpg
    52.5 KB · Views: 5
  • Logo.png
    Logo.png
    55.5 KB · Views: 4

The_Big_Sixy

and all the same writing that is on the logos attached will be on the final one also ?

Wag Club

Yes. All the writings on the sample goes on the final logo. If you have a better font to use but cursive feel free to try it please.

Wag Club

Hi, thanks for the quick reply, but can we do some changes, please?

1- Can we use less spacing between the letters J. Stein? Rather than circulating all the circle with J.Stein, maybe just the top of the logo. I believe that the name will become more visible. You can decrease the font size also.

I also have attached a picture of the font we would like to use for the name.
http://intellectadesign.blogspot.co.nz/2007/04/elucubraes-em-paleografia.html

2- The sayings "Dog Grooming Academy" and "Aotearoa" using the same font to match.
You can take off the OF from Aotearoa leaving just the word Aotearoa, please.

3- Instead of using black, can you please change the letters and every outlines to dark brown?

4- Make it more centralized the Aotearoa and Over 16 years...

Thank you very much for helping us with that!
Cheers!
Jozi Stein.

Attachments

• englishcursive.jpg
    englishcursive.jpg
    18.9 KB · Views: 1

The_Big_Sixy

Hi, thanks for the quick reply, but can we do some changes, please?

1- Can we use less spacing between the letters J. Stein? Rather than circulating all the circle with J.Stein, maybe just the top of the logo. I believe that the name will become more visible. You can decrease the font size also.

I also have attached a picture of the font we would like to use for the name.
http://intellectadesign.blogspot.co.nz/2007/04/elucubraes-em-paleografia.html

2- The sayings "Dog Grooming Academy" and "Aotearoa" using the same font to match.
You can take off the OF from Aotearoa leaving just the word Aotearoa, please.

3- Instead of using black, can you please change the letters and every outlines to dark brown?

4- Make it more centralized the Aotearoa and Over 16 years...

Thank you very much for helping us with that!
Cheers!
Jozi Stein.

Okay... regarding your Font,,,, Curvise is a style and to match the image you sent me quite tough.... please go to the links here and choose the font you like then post the link back for the font... http://www.fontspace.com/category/cursive?p=4 http://www.1001fonts.com/cursive-fonts.html?page=3&items=10

The_Big_Sixy

colour changed, centralized, top J Stein Changed... awaiting you to pic font

Attachments

• Dog Grooming Lgo.jpg
    Dog Grooming Lgo.jpg
    841.9 KB · Views: 6

The_Big_Sixy

Wag Club

The smaller font is perfect size, just try to keep the name together, without spacing, to look like a signature, please.

Wag Club

It's amazing!! We are impressed, really. I liked the way you got the "Js leg" out of the circle. :)

Since we're going to use this logo on Facebook and for our School Certificates, can we have the image in smaller sizes, please?

We tried as facebook cover and it's huge, it would be perfect a smaller size to fit in there.

Also, our certificates come in colored paper, could you please send the photo without the white frame, only the circle?

Thank you!!

Status
Not open for further replies.