What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Help finding out how to do this (again)

Alex Connin

I made this a long time ago when I had Photoshop CS2 however... I forgot how I did it, I've looked for Guides on Bullet Trails but none of them even come close to this, Can anyone post/show a Guide or a Way to do it for me Please? Thanks in Advance.

kooltext.jpg

Sorry, No Edit Button =_= and Forgot to mention what all I needed, The Trail in front of the Text + The effect around it.

OK... here's how to do this one.

Start with a black background.

New Layer: Fill with black. With a large soft brush click once to make a soft circle. Change blending mode to "dissolve" to get dots. Reduce opacity until you get the density of dots you want. Get "warp" tool, grab middle block and pull it to get cone effect. You can use a motion blur or smudge to elongate the dots if you like, and also

New Layer: With hard brush click once with white to make a solid circle. Using Transform tool, stretch out circle to desired length and reduce width so that you have a streak. I increased the effect by using the smudge tool, set around 40%.

For color, it looks best if you use an outer glow in a red/orange and an inner glow in yellow/orange.

Hope that helps

Back