What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Help finishing

SchubertTravis

Looking for some help finishing this tag up.
I can't seem to find a good font to include my name.
I originally had it as the same font as 'living in the future' but it was just too much, taking over the focal.

feel free to take the tag, and add my name (Travis) in a font you feel that fits, see what kind of turn outs i can get. :)

Attachments

• futurefz.jpg
    futurefz.jpg
    277.7 KB · Views: 32
that looks very good. 65% of stuff on the first few pages of this forum is lets just say simple

that looks very good. 65% of stuff on the first few pages of this forum is lets just say simple

I am not sure what you are referring to there but I prefer simple things. Not everything needs to be hidden behind 50 filters.

I didn't say anything about either of you or this guys work. I said 65% of the stuff Ive seen OVERALL on here isn't that spectacular. didn't mention anyone on here.

You have to understand we cater for people of all abilities and tastes I am sure if you post something some will really like it or someone will come and say it is simple.

Photoshop alone has so many different abilities so many people use it for different things.

But we are a good community here and all though we support constructive criticism we do get a bit defensive when people seem to come along and talk trash about us. As I said Many of us are regular characters here even here a couple of hours a day so we all try getting on.

Constructive criticism is fine but basically saying 65% of the work showed here is rubbish which many people are reading your comment like does not come across so well.

Back