What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Help Improve Photoshop (Adobe research)

coco@adobe

Hi there,

I believe it's OK to post here after checking the rules, please let me know if not!

I'm an experience researcher at Adobe and I'm looking for creative professionals for a study, who also own an iPad. Participation would involve a 1 hour remote interview by video conference, screen sharing, and playing with a prototype with designs we want to test. You would need to be at your computer at the time of the interview. Compensation is $100 Amazon card :)

You can email me at coco@adobe.com if you're interested and I'll send you a short screener to make sure your a match for this study!

Thanks,
Laurel

Hello and welcome!

Perhaps you can offer a little more information about the study.

Thanks

Thanks!

I'm not sure what details you'd be interested to hear, it's usually best to not provide too many details on what we are researching, just so we don't inadvertently start to introduce any biases! But, basically we want to test out a new workflow, see what works, what doesn't. Interested people would email me, receive a 1-2 minute screener to make sure there's a match, then I'd get in touch with some dates / times.

The video interview would be 1 hour long, the first half I'd want to get to more about the participant, their context of Ps use, and other things about him/her. Then I'd share a prototype and we'd see how the experience is trying to execute certain tasks. We are testing designs in order to make sure we get it right before implementing it. Comp is $100 amazon card.

I'm looking for creative professionals that use Photoshop and also own an iPad. Interested people can write me at coco@adobe.com

If you have any other specific questions, please let me know and I'll answer if I can!

Thanks, you covered it well enough. Good luck!

Back