What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Help me plz find a program!

Klaudia

Hey guys! Here is my problem. I need some advice on what program (Ps plugin) you would suggest for improving the quality of a slightly blurry photo? Can you please help me? (sorry for my bad english)

there's not much to be done with a blurry photo, though posting it will give people a better idea of what might be done, e.g., sharpening, etc.,

there's not much to be done with a blurry photo, though posting it will give people a better idea of what might be done, e.g., sharpening, etc.,
The OP is looking for advice on a "program" or "plug in" used to improve the quality of a photo. They originally posted an image that I have removed.

Here is a sample.......
Screen Shot 2023-04-16 at 7.27.49 PM.png

A quick run thru Topaz Gigapixel, 2X enlargement with the very compressed setting adjsutment:

1681692712052.png

If you want to purchase a plugin, I also recommend Topaz Gigapixel AI, or Topaz Photo AI as @JeffK demonstrated.

If you don't want to have to purchase a plugin and just use Photoshop, with some more pushups you can get a decent result.
Here is the Layer Stack I used following by a before and after GIF animation:
Screen Shot 2023-04-16 at 9.29.05 PM.JPG

reduce-blur.gif

I used a neural filter to take out any JPEG anomalies (if any since it was an PNG file)
Two applications of Camera Raw Filter using the sharpening capabilities
and the a 0.5 pixel blur to take a bit off of the edge of the sharpening.

Takes a bit more trial and error to get the result you want yet no required plugin.
Just another alternative
John Wheeler

Note: in the Layer Stack, the first Layer was just the original image to use in the animation.

Back