What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

help me to find this font

Hello. Just letting you know that I have spent a considerable amount of time searching for this font and I have not been able to locate it. This does not mean that it's not out there, it just means that I was not able to find it. My suspicion is that the font may be proprietary since any and all examples I've managed to find have been associated with the flag fanatics company.

For me, it would be a relatively easy font to mimic with Ps by creating letter graphics from a similar font. Creating an actual font that you can type with would be a different process and additional software.

It would help to have the original scanned artwork file (or a portion of it) shared via a file sharing site eg Dropbox.

Back