What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Help my computer has crashed

Nick Gauthier

Hey peeps I'm new here and in need of some help I'm a mma student and I got a fight coming up and I need a logo from my gym on a custom tee but my computer is dead ATM. I'm looking for a quick favour if anyone could bust out a half decent version of my idea I have the back of the shirt done but the front I am unable to do so I come to you all in need. My fight is in two weeks and I wanna have a personal tee .............sooo what I'm looking for is the snake on my tee to look kinda like a spray painted stencil on a black t-shirt white snake black t-shirt thanks if anyone reads this and helps me all I got is my ipad for internet help thnx again

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    333.4 KB · Views: 1
How is this 'your' idea, that is a copyrighted original image and very much in use today, this site does not do copyrighted rip offs.

I believe you and all that, but why not wear the dojo's colours and be proud if it's your club that is?

Because mamba has **** quality clothes and this is my kind of walk out shirt he is all down for it it's my personal own shirt not for everyone else at my gym

It's all good if nobody wants to do it I'll go to my moms and work off her comp later in the week just wanted to get it done so I can get a t-shirt done

Tell me why would I walk out with a mamba shirt on and not fight for them kind of defeats the purpose and I would look like a poser

Because mamba has **** quality clothes and this is my kind of walk out shirt he is all down for it it's my personal own shirt not for everyone else at my gym

Best not let the sensei read that bit hey?

OP I see that you have been checking out bodybuilding.com, if you been practicing a bit then why not go bare chested?

Back