What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Help on email links

kirradog

Can i please get some help with how to set up a link that once click on would open up the persons outlook express or default email program once click on.

So for example the link might be called contact us then once this link is click on their outlook express document would open up with the correct e-mail address already insert, then all the person has to do is type in the message that they wish to add in and then sent it.

Hope i have made this clear :\

by the way i am using Dreamweaver MX and its in html.

thanks

In Dreamwaever you just go Insert/Hyperlink and in the box that open up you type the code that Kelli provided

Be careful using your email addy like this. Spammers have bots that index your site to harvest email addy's listed in the code and you will get covered up with email that you can't stop until you release your domain name.

It is best to encrypt your address if you can.

Thanks Lindaw i was wondering, if you would be able to tell me how to encrypt the email address in dreamwerver.

sorry but i am still a bit slow around the in's and out's of web construction. 8}

Thanks again

kirradog - please scale down the height of your sig image- it is a little over powering

Back