What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

help! realistic super imposing?

braderz999

Hi there! You may have seen my work which I posted in the showroom section, either way, I wanted to ask for people with better knowledge of photoshop to help me!

Basically I have created a poster design and I am applying it to real world shots of billboards/bus adverts etc to make mock ups for a presentation

I basically want to know how to make it mroe realistic and less flat, because at the minute no matter what I try it either looks 1) Stuck on and fake 2) faded and see through or 3) Dark and weird

Does anyone have any tips? It would be greatly helpful and I could apply it to all my designs! Thanks for any advice!

Here it is in its current state

jqsvp4.jpg

When you do the new layer with your image on it, make a new layer fill with the bus colour and place over the top of the banner layer, blend back slightly and make as a soft light layer.

I made this with my technique.
View attachment 18726

Thanks for your help so far paul, it has made a bit of a difference but it still looks a little stuck on :/ any other ideas?

Btw I tried uploading it but it failed, nothing came up, it is 90mb is that too big?

Last edited:
I noticed on your original image you have made a border to it, why?
All that does define that edge even more loose that and it will look a lot better.

Back