What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Specific HELP REDUCE LIGHT ON MY NOSE AND FOREHEAD TO BE UNIFORM

kingsparrow

Dear Gurus,
I recently sent this photo for my passport but it was rejected because there is no balance of natural light. I am requesting any online guru to assist because the photo studio is far from where i live.
Here are the instructions wanted
  • Minimum acceptable dimensions are 600 pixels (width) x 600 pixels (height). Image pixel dimensions must be in a square aspect ratio (meaning the height must be equal to the width).
  • The maximum image file size is 240 kilobytes (240 KB)
  • The image must be in color (24 bits per pixel) in sRGB color space which is the common output for most digital cameras.
  • The image may need to be compressed in order for it to be under the maximum file size. The compression ratio should be less than or equal to 20:1.
  • the back ground should be white, if you can do this without CROPPING my head only, if not, the background is okay.
I am looking forward to positive feedback. Thanks in advance.
PS: THE SECOND PHOTO IS AN EXAMPLE OF WHAT I MEAN WITH THE NATURAL LIGHT.

Attachments

• simi2.jpg
    simi2.jpg
    775.7 KB · Views: 1
  • jj.jpg
    jj.jpg
    73.9 KB · Views: 1

Back