What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Specific Help with a 7 posters.

Robertdlea

Hi Guys, Now this is a big ask. It may be easy for some but definitely not for me. Now i have designed the posted its just the colouring i can not do. (I have posted one of them before which a couple of people did a great job correcting but ive had to alter some) So basically1.png2.png3.png4.png5.png6.png7.png they all have black backgrounds and white writing. Now i need the opposite. I just want it to look amazing. If any of you can help it would be much appreciated. p.s If colours of writing or stag need to change to make it stand out then thats fine. I just need the background White.

fogo00

Power User
I don't know how sousou707 did it, but if you wanted the bright parts to turn dark and the dark parts to turn white you could just invert the image by pressint Ctrl+i. If you want to keep the original colors, you can duplicate the layer, invert the copy and set it's blend mode to luminosity.
Cheers!

sousou707

I don't know how sousou707 did it, but if you wanted the bright parts to turn dark and the dark parts to turn white you could just invert the image by pressint Ctrl+i. If you want to keep the original colors, you can duplicate the layer, invert the copy and set it's blend mode to luminosity.
Cheers!

Yeah that’s exactly what I did!