What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Help with avatar

Braimondi

I would like to as you to make for me an avatar based on this discrimination:

Theme: BOPE (Skull with knife on head with guns crossed it's the brazilian Rio de Janeiro elite police symbol)
Colors predominant: Black
Type: PGN, a space need to be empty, beacause the players will put a image bellow.
Size: 100x100, 150x150

Example:

97b2027e0386835a6a5265aed73702ea_142x142.jpg

343b3d30116da61e08e488bfb3a706d7_142x142.jpg

672c01bffb64d9fffebc13bd48db7941_142x142.jpg

28def35ad94893c37b8034c76df7e672_142x142.jpg

37848e7cd24ab820baab9eea777ffe51_142x142.jpg

Thanks for reading and helping me!

Can you post the logo you want I am not to happy having you request someone to mimic a law authority symbol as it could be missused.

MMM no Offence But I wouldnt want to be involved in anything political. Also I may be misreading into this But Our forum does not get involved in anything that promotes violence even though from what I understand you are requesting something protesting against there tactics.

I will not close the thread or delete it as I am not entirely sure what you intend to use it for etc and I will leave it open for members to decide if they want to participate or not. However another member of staff may enforce this thread to be closed. I am not judging it but I am unsure of the motive behind it.

Maybe I didnt explained it very well...

What I want is something to represent my group on a online game... I'm not involved with police, with violence, nothing...

That's just because we like that images, they are not officialy vinculed to the police... that's just a skull with a knife and guns crossed do you understand?

No problem if you dont want to use that images, I'd like just something like I posted on my first reply.

An avatar with a space to the players from my group fill with another character img.

I made the imagem with the anime and the guns, that was my job, you dont see there any violence signal...

Sorry if I'm causing trouble to you.

Thanks for helping.

Oh I get you a gaming sig\avatar different story lol I thought you were after a gang related symbol.

Ok no worries I am sure you will get something. I may even cook up something later on if I get some spare time.

Thank you again!!

:mrgreen::mrgreen:

That was my fault because you know, portuguese is my mother language and I never studied english, I just learn by myself so sometimes I make this confusion...

Thank you!
Thank you!
Thank you!
Thank you!

so you want a symbol and a banner available so you can type peoples gamer names in what about your gaming |Clan name etc and what size does it need to be

Yeah I need a 100x100 or 150x150

What will happen is like this:

http://www.erepublikbr.com/farda/ -> open the link I swear it's safe...

We gonna have a frame, the player will upload an image, and the frame will be linked with the img of the player character behind...

Like, if I want replace my img for other no problem, because the most important is the outside frame. That's possible with .pgn or .gif format I guess...

The outside frame is equal to all members, what changes is the inside img.

The name of the Clan is BOPE! That's equal to everybody.

The name of the player is not necessary, because every player has his name on the game, like you have yours here and I have my name here on this forum.

Help with avater! Well sounds pretty amazing and unique. Well behind avater there is an expert for helping and online service providing but the choice of avater technique makes this method really amazing. I personally like this one as it is one of the amazing methods of online service providing. Great job guys!

Back