What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Help with course

Adam McIntyre

As I've said in previous posts, I'm developing a free course to help Photoshoppers increase their monthly earnings.

What information do you want to know?

How to promote your services as a designer? Pick up clients? Sell your PSDs and increase their sales?

what do you think is best - video tutorials, an email format tutorial or an Ebook?

As I've said in previous posts, I'm developing a free course to help Photoshoppers increase their monthly earnings.

What information do you want to know?

How to promote your services as a designer? Pick up clients? Sell your PSDs and increase their sales?

what do you think is best - video tutorials, an email format tutorial or an Ebook?

Hello Adam! :)

For me, what I am looking around for at the moment are things like "Zazzle" and "CafePress" where you can put your designs on things and sell them in your own "Shop". I don´t really know about anything else, I would like to know about how to go about maybe contacting places that print on things, and find out if anything that I couldd make would suit them or something. Actually, I would be interested in learning just about anything about anything, since I don´t know nothing lol.

I prefer e-books most of the time, since I can keep them and go back to them when I have time, and when I am looking for references and things, e-mail gets thrown away too quickly, I very seldom save them to go back to after I have read through them once. :)

I don´t know if I have even answered right about what you are asking lol. :)

Back