What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Help with forged psd/ pdf

Status
Not open for further replies.

Macfanx

Does anyone here have good experience of being able to see if a psd / pdf document has cut and paste signatures and text? This is a paper document that has been scanned. I hope someone with experience can help me, this is a will that i believe is forged.
if any can help me with this, and my suspicion is right, you will get some reward. :perfect: Message me for more details.

Just ask to see the original will if it was written on a piece of paper and you only have a copy or something like that. Or let an expert examine it.

Of course you can analyze a PDF file, but the mere fact that you can offer both a PSD and a PDF file makes me doubt.

Can you prove that you are not interested in avoiding as many forgery as possible from a will that you have created yourself?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back