What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Help with image extraction?

sneaky

I need help with this image

iron-chef-logo-final.jpg

I want to change the text on it.

I was able to re-create the brown and black circles, but how do I extract the knives?

Can anyone help please? :neutral:

If you are replacing the text, you won't need to do extraction, you'll need to replace the tips of the knife blades. Fortunately, this is pretty easy. Use the pen tool for that. The grey outline below is the path. You will need to be able to use the pen tool but this requires only 3 points. Let me know if you need a walk through.

Chef.PNG

I don't know the exact font. I have Blackoak Standard which is really close if you adjust the height of the letters, but they are not all the same. But you can go to font sites and look for it. dafont.com is one of those sites.

chefText.PNG

Thanks I got it, it wasn't that bad, I just used the pen tool, to re-create the knife tips, then i believe the font for the black text is Rockwellbold.

Back