What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Help with this effect !

arunonline

Sir,
Im a beginner in Illustrator. Im attaching a jpeg image where i want to do an effect.
The image has some circles. & they have some shadow effect. I only need to know how the shadow effect has to be done.
I know how to do in Photoshop. Creating a layer, fill with black color & taking soft rounded eraser tool & erase the edges.
But dont know how to do it in illustrrator.
Plzz help ............ :clap:

Attachments

• fondo-plantilla-de-contorno-de-circulo_1017-85.jpg
    fondo-plantilla-de-contorno-de-circulo_1017-85.jpg
    47.9 KB · Views: 6
Have you tried Effect > Stylize > Outer Glow?

Have you tried Effect > Stylize > Outer Glow?

Yes sir,
Tried Outer glow & drop shadow effect. But, didnt get the result as in jpeg image.
Using the drop shadow option, i got the inner shadow effect in the circle.
But, there is an outer shadow effect too in the jpeg image. That the real issue. Dont know what to do for that effect.
As i mentioned in the first post dat I know how to do in Photoshop - Creating a layer, fill with black color & taking soft rounded eraser tool & erase the edges.
But, how to do in Illistrator ? Bcoz, illustrator doesnt have soft rounded eraser tool to erase the edges softly. Dont know whether there is an alternative tool in illustrator ?

Did you adjust your mode, colour etc in order to get the soft edges?

Attachments

• img-1.png
    img-1.png
    325.9 KB · Views: 4

Back