What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Here is a real quick way to do a face swap in Photoshop...

PsPro

Here is a real quick way to do a face swap in Photoshop...

Be GREAT to hear feed back as I am churning out 1000's of these ;)

Enjoy!

Not bad not good either mate, layer masking the new face in would be better also your transplant looks squiffy in parts, and the colours are off.

With a job done like this I would lose my customer, thats for sure.
The result is below average, but maybe it is ok for the average guy of todays facebook generation.

I would agree with both comments above. The proper and professional way to accomplish this would be using a layer mask and either manually matching the skin tone or using an appropriate plugin.

This technique works and I have used auto blend before when placing faces on fruit, vegetables, etc., but I could not recommend it for anyone above an entry level.

I like the way you made your tutorial! It was well done! Good presentation and great commentary! I'm looking forward to more tutorials from you in the future!

I like the video and commentary, but as stated already, the colors are off the mark. The perspective is also out of order. I agree with Sam, a mask and soft blending would really bring this together, but the you still have the unnatural perspective. It isn't enough to transform the features to "line up." You also need to take into consideration the change of angles and perspective of each feature separately.

It would be much simpler for you and net better results if you can find two models whose pics are taken at the same angle and perspective to the camera, not to mention the lighting.

Last edited:
i hear ya boys, was a quickie for the blend all layers.. thanks for the feed back!

Back