What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hey everyone!!!

RedHeadsRule

My name is Gloria and I live in Connecticut. I learned the basics of Photoshop a few years ago in a college graphic design class. After that I used it more and more, mostly for fun. I'm still using CS5, but I LOVE it! I create Wallpapers and comments used around the web by using Photoshop. It is a lot of fun! I am still learning soooo much. Whenever I want to learn something new, I usually go to an online video tutorial. I find it an awesome way to expand your techniques! And lastly, one of my favorite features in Photoshop (that I need much more practice using!) is the Puppet Warp feature. It is such a cool concept and I love to make pics of kittens or puppies wink, wiggle their ears or wag their tails! Can you tell that I am OBSESSED with Photoshop? Not a day goes by that I don't use it! Love it and am sooo looking forward to learning more from everyone here! :yourock:

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Hi Gloria and welcome to the forum!!

This is a great place to learn and it sounds as though your well on your way! Your obsession is heavily shared here so your among your own kind! Have fun and jump right in!