What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hey everyone.

Mustang232r

Hey everyone, didn't no to put this in Photshop General Subjects or one of the other subjects. Anyways just wanted to say hey and I have been using PS since 5.5 came out. I hope I can be a help to this new community. :D

Sanby

Power User
Hey, welcome aboard Mustang232r. I really love your sig.

Sanby

Geoff

Heya Mustang232r and welcome to the board :perfect: :perfect: yeah toally awesome sig!! :D :D

wbiss

Guru
Welcome aboard Mustang232r! :D Since you are a long-time user of PS, I'm sure that you've got lots of knowledge to share with us! ;) Look forward to seeing more of you around here! [excited]

Mustang232r

Thanks guys, I really appreciate it. LoL on my sig that was luck on how it came out, since I was just playing around... I put it up as my sig cause I thought it looked cool.

G

Hi Mustang232r, welcome to the board. Really nice to have you here :perfect:

Mustang232r

I have a Mustang. It is getting its 351 Windsor Motor. Also about to get my Honda CBR600F4i this summer. Can't wait :D

Alistair

Guru
holy god!!!! I MEAN,..... gosh! [stuned] THAT IS A FREAKY sig!!!! :shocked: Wicked [sly] Yea, I'm deinately going to have you stay on this board for a long time! :D

MindBender

Guru
Welcome to da PSG yo ;) Now where have I seen that sig before :)

PS 5.5 is "a long time"? Damn... I feel old [stuned] [confused]