What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hey Guys Newbie here needs alot of help and i needsome friends in the photoshop world

M

MarvelMarcus

Hey guys

I am a Art and design Student from West London and I need help with getting to grips with Photoshop badly I can do simple tasks but when it comes to effects and modding pics I am hopeless,

The reason for me wanting to learn is to complete a current project I got going for my A & D A level which I am currently behind on because of my lack of knowledge of photoshop and I have seen some amazing pieces of work done using the best imaging software available.
+ I want to design a website and I want to customise everything because I use templates

I wanted to know also is there any type of tutorial that has project for you to complete to get to grips? I can’t learn by just simply reading what a button does I need to use it in order to remember.

so I am looking for sum one that is willing to chat 2 me and be a tutor for free I am poor but I own a macbook lol (which toke me a little while to save up for)

Peace

MM

The Help document that comes with PS should be of use to you. You're best off starting with that for learning the foundations.

Last edited:

Back