What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hey, whats up?

Conflictable

Hi, every1, names Max "Conflictable"(xbox live gamer tag), I'm a real beginner at Photo shop, I have CS5 on my laptop, hopefully I"ll graduate to a desktop soon so I'm more setup to make grpahics,that depends if my mom decides that she wants to haha, i"m sixteen by the way, and i live in Va, as I said I'm a real beginner at PS, I been using it for about 3 wks, and I have to say that I've real become addicted to it, I mainly "try" to do graphics and backgrounds but I'm not very good, especially when I see some of the graphics on the posts, like wow, amazing. anyway I'll posts some of my stuff that I've done recently. Thanks, Bye!

Attachments

• BG14.jpg
    BG14.jpg
    809.5 KB · Views: 1
  • BG7.jpg
    BG7.jpg
    576.2 KB · Views: 1
  • BG5.jpg
    BG5.jpg
    320.7 KB · Views: 1
  • BG12.jpg
    BG12.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 0
  • BG11Fixed.jpg
    BG11Fixed.jpg
    923.7 KB · Views: 1
  • BG8.jpg
    BG8.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 2
  • BG13.jpg
    BG13.jpg
    994.7 KB · Views: 0
  • BG6.jpg
    BG6.jpg
    965.4 KB · Views: 0
  • BG2.jpg
    BG2.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 0
  • BG11.jpg
    BG11.jpg
    956 KB · Views: 0
  • BG3.jpg
    BG3.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 0
  • Enraptions.jpg
    Enraptions.jpg
    978.1 KB · Views: 0
  • BG9.jpg
    BG9.jpg
    872 KB · Views: 0
  • BG12Fixed.jpg
    BG12Fixed.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 2
3 weeks and all those and that far advanced..... must of been learning 24/7
29ehaty.jpg LOL sorry but that picture came to mind on here lol

Nah dude thats the eraser tool thats how i get the feathered effect, and if you look very close you can see that the logo pattern isnt even, plus on the first one i did a horrible job on taking the blue outline of the rider off it, when you have that 1st one as your screen saver you really start to notice, but yeah thats mostly eraser, magic wand, and move tools, real basic tools, but if you think there advanced then im not gonna argue with you, haha :)

thats a lot of work and learning and doing in 3 weeks thats all i meant

Back