What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Heya

Hi,

I'm Radjesh Klauke. Living in Holland. After using Photoshop for years I stopped using it a year ago due to new job. 2 weeks ago a bought Photoshop CC + Illustrator CC. I bought Illustrator because I get a lot of people asking me to create them a logo. I have absolutely no issues creating them in Photoshop, but in Illustrator... maaaan...!

So I followed a few tutorials, and things are getting interesting since I'm starting to understand the basics, but there is still much to learn 'cause of the many basic principles you need to know. But hey, I'm still learning new things in Photoshop after using it for more then 6 years :p

Been working in law for 14 years, 6 years of .NET software developer, Excel VBA coder, more then 6 years designing in Photoshop and some HTML/CSS knowledge. Probably more, but can't think of any at the moment.

I found this website after doing some Google search about illustrator tutorials and the atmosphere seems very friendly here (also for beginners), that's why I decided to sign up.

Hope to learn a lot from you guys.

WOW, what an entrance - enjoy your time here mate, got any of your work to share with us?

Hey man. Thanks.

Not sure I'm allowed to add a link to my website, that has been under construction "for ages" now :p
But there are a few things you can find. x-impress .com. (if it's not allowed, please remove it)

I'm quitting the website creation, due to the mass of competitors, low payment and lack of time. Will stick with designing though.

Oh, forgot to mention that I also like making pictures with my Canon EOS. Still have to upload photos to the website.

Welcome to PSG, Radjesh.

Edit your profile to include a link in HOMEPAGE to your portfolio or site.

We've got a lot of Illustrator users so just fire away. We'll see how we can help.

Enjoy your time and take part in the activities.

Cheers......

Welcome Radjesh. I do agree that Illustrator is way better to create logos. Would love to see some of your work.

Back