What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

3D Hi All

Tron

Guru
haven't been around here for a while but I have been lurking a bit latley. Great stuff happening as always I see

Just finished reading the Lord of the Rings - I've seen the movies of course but finally got around ro reading the complete book- and it inspired me to break out Terragen and good old PS to try and picture the task that was in store for poor litte Frodo and Sam Gamgee as they looked out and saw the mountains they had to cross to enter Mordor.

Started with Terragen and the Photoshoped it to death, ha ha hope you like

8))

Heeeeeeeeeeey Rick! Nice to see you back around these parts! How ya been? [excited]

'Photo' looks good man, i like it. :perfect:
Nice foreground texturing too.

I love playing with Terragen ... and am so glad I found out about here at PSG a while back :) ... but I can never get it to look as good as Rick's image above, that is sooo good .... \:/ I think need more practice, much more practice .. :D

Great stuff Rick, so good to see you around again. s'Bin a heady couple of days, revisiting and re-meeting some the good old folks that are/were a vital part of this gang.

Ya, I love messing with Terragen, maybe we could put up a thread to show off some of the fruits of our playin'.

And Welles, man it's good to see you again!!

Back