What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hi, anyone know witch filter this is?

ZakX

Hi how is everyone today, I made this Image a year or so ago and trying to figure out with filter I used for the art effect, all the filters seem to be different now and not look the same as they used to :)
no matter witch brush or artistic filter I use cant seem to get the same neat art effect. :)

Capture.JPG

Rich54

Guru
Difficult to say without seeing the original image before the effect. I was able to achive this, which is close:

Original Image
1619847036498.png

Filter>Stylize> Emboss
1619847100791.png

Apply a Gradient Map (Dark Blue to White)
1619847181096.png

ZakX

Hi here are the origonal and the filter image, looks really neat tho cant find wich one it was al the filters do not have the same effect as the Image. I think it was ink outlines however this dose no longer look the same. do they change how the filters work in photoshop? cause I've tried every art-filter and brush filter and cant get the same resault.

Capture.JPG

Capture.JPG

ZakX

Hey thanks for the help, I was looking in the wrong place, if anyone else wants to know - Stylize - Oil-Paint then just use the DODGE tool to make the lighting highlights.
Can Easily turn 3D renders into works of art. :)