What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hi from Wales!

Hey everybody :)
I'm Scott - 18 years old and from Wales, UK.

I'm currently taking Biology, Art, Philosophy and Law at my local college with the hopes to one day earn a living in a scientific field, possibly forensic pathology.

I've had a computer since I was 5, and started to mess around with Photoshop when I was around 12. Only within the last 3 years have I become quite serious in mastering the program. Love learning new skills which I can implement in my art work!

Anyways, enough of my rambling.
Hope you're having a good day :)

Last edited:
G'day mate.
Old UK resident myself, from brum originally.
Nice to meet you - enjoy your stay it's a cool place to hang out and learn new things.

Nice to meet you too!
That's cool, I was up there a couple of weeks ago visiting a few friends.

Love how you've moved to Perth. I won't lie - I'm seethingly jealous! It's raining stair rods here at the moment.

It rains like that here everytime it rains, like a million spuds landing on your roof in about 20 seconds.
It's not all it's cracked out to be mate, works hard and the travelling to places is a journey and a half.
But the sun even now in winter makes up for it i suppose, that and big 4x4s lol.

I guess that's a big downside, I've got a few friends in Kiama and they're always complaining about the distance between everything.
And the spiders... I couldn't deal with that. I'd have to live in a spider-proof bunker or something.

Small community , we are. But a lot of helpful , zanny , PS-smart people...... not to mention a few old farts.... lol....
I totaly agree , btw come on and help me in the avatar wars , let's destroy the Joy :D :D i hate to look at her pictures in PS while im editing her avatar :(

Back