What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hi,I have an older photoshop is there a visual list of it's texts?difficult to choose

ChrisSP

I am just wondering if there is a list online, perhaps or a way to make the text appear ? instead of clicking randomly on the texts labels.

Chris

ChrisSP

Re: Hi,I have an older photoshop is there a visual list of it's texts?difficult to ch

Also, I have made a logo 1000x1000 and my text at it's biggest size is too small. Is there a way to make it bigger then the highest option 72? Image size just changes the canvas unfortunately

AbdulW87

Power User
Re: Hi,I have an older photoshop is there a visual list of it's texts?difficult to ch

Also, I have made a logo 1000x1000 and my text at it's biggest size is too small. Is there a way to make it bigger then the highest option 72? Image size just changes the canvas unfortunately

enter the size manually click the size box and enter whatever size you want.

ChrisSP

Haha I forgot about that...Thanks Abdul!

AbdulW87

Power User

I am just wondering if there is a list online, perhaps or a way to make the text appear ? instead of clicking randomly on the texts labels.

Chris

i am not sure if such a list exists but if it did, it would be huge and going through it would be a headache, if you want to choose between fonts quickly what i do is write something>highlight it>click in the font box (this highlights the font name)>then use arrow keys up/down to cycle through fonts. hope this helps.

ChrisSP

What a help you have bin, thanks so much man.