What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

hi i want to learn the basics!

I

intergalactic

hi, i'm from new york. i would like to take my time to personally say hi to each and everyone of you on here.

anyway... i've recently purchased adobe photoshop CS3. because i've used photoshop express for quite a while now. and i've gone weary of how long it would take just to adjust a photo.

after purchasing photoshop, it was far different from photoshop express. photoshop is much more complicated, and much more functional than photoshop express. i just want to do the basic adjustments, for instance, auto-color, auto-contrast, auto-lighting, etc., functions in that category. if you don't mind taking a look at photoshopexpress.com, you'll see what i'm talking about.

so how do i manage that with photoshop CS3? is it possible? the closer it is to photoshop express the better. can someone point me towards the right direction?

I recommend
If you want the simples commands of photoshop
Learn this shortcuts to apply after open an image on PS3

Auto Levels Shift+ Ctrl+L
Auto Contrats Alt+Shift+ Ctrl+L
Auto Color Shift+ Ctrl+B
Auto Curves Ctrl+M

Anyways all this simples adjustments can be found under the menu

Image - Adjsuments-...

My reccomendation is if you have purchased PS full version is worth to try to learn as much features as possible because is quite expensive software to use it only for basic tasks.

Back