What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hi! I'm Tomas

TomasPSG

Hi! Tomas from Argentina; I use PS daily on my work (graphic design), and I like to help people with their PS request, usually on reddit. I like to pay attention to the small details, I think in those little things you can see the real work. I can spend some minutes or some long hours on a project, until I'm happy with the outcome. I don't have and OCD, but I like to pretend that I do, in order to check thoroughly every edit I make. I hope I can help people here, and I know that I will learn from each talented guru here, I've seen tons of impressive work in this forum!

Thanks for the welcome!

Hello Tomas and welcome to PSG. Remember, this is a forum and you can ask questions yourself or answer questions others may ask in the General Photoshop Board. We do more than just free editing here. Good luck and have fun!

Back