What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hi there!

keduf

I'm an amateur photographer and have been using CS5 for a while now but lately have been interested in learning about compositing but my selection skills leave a lot to be desired! I've followed a few tutorials but still not happy with results so thought there must be a forum somewhere that I can ask questions, so here I am!
Looking forward to learning with you all!:)
Kerry

Thanks for the welcome and thanks heaps for the links! I spent a couple of hours after my initial post trying to hone my skills and managed a slight improvement, but I'm going to go through all the links you've recommended as I feel that if I can get a grip on selections, it will open up a whole new world!

Hi Kerry, welcome to the forum. I hope you find the learning and support you need here. That is what we are all about. It's a constant learning curve and great fun along the way. No matter how much we know, there's always something else.

@Sam: my head is spinning, lol.

Back