What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hi

DeltaShot

Hi to everyone. I've just bought CS4 after using Canon's PhotoImpact for a number of years. I'm very impressed with the results I've been getting so far, but I'm only just starting out; learning what's what and how to get around. It's fun...when I can get it to do what I want! There are so many shortcuts and some of the effects are brilliant. I've had a go at moving images to another canvas, re-naming layers, adding text, posterizing, cropping (don't know a shortcut for this, in PhotoImpact it's Cntl + r), lasso, changing to black and white and inverting, moving around images with the space bar and shift+space bar to move around all open images simultaneously - heady stuff!

Well, enough about that (for now) - help me please, if you know how to:
1. build creations
2. open a photo bin
3. create a Photo Book (that I can print myself, rather than paying someone else)

in CS4 as opposed to Elements. Or is that just an Elements thing?

Hi all round and thanks for your interest.

Back