What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hide photo editing metadata

Thesimp

Hi all,

I got a bunch of photos hat have brightness and contrast slightly adjusted, but my boss doesnt allow any attentiation and theres no way to get another batch of photos

Does the metadata shows brightness or contrastadjustment? And is there a way to hide or change it along with modification date and last edited software?

Thanks in advance, am in deep trouble

Hi all,

I got a bunch of photos hat have brightness and contrast slightly adjusted, but my boss doesnt allow any attentiation and theres no way to get another batch of photos

Does the metadata shows brightness or contrastadjustment? And is there a way to hide or change it along with modification date and last edited software?

Thanks in advance, am in deep trouble
I am not sure what you are looking for.But i think it will help you.Please gothrough the video :

Also, check the link below.

Check it here

Back