What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Paid High Class Vector

Status
Not open for further replies.

goreisking

Hi,

Can someone edit the photograph and turn it into a high class vector? Also please add in the reins from the person to the horse.

This a chariot for peoples reference.

Thank You

arr copy.jpg

Attachments

• arr.psd
    3.4 MB · Views: 8

goreisking

this is a screenshot of the vector I've done.

View attachment 124934
I like it very much! On the cart any chance you could remove the holes and add some detailing like attached, can you see like a line near the edge… also any chance you can make it look more like a cape by maybe adding a small split near his back!

18E1A7E9-D50E-4A54-A219-F45BD7937EE0.jpeg

asahid

Guru
Hi,

This is really excellent,
Can you change it to image attached. Just minor changes, change the reins and the holes in the cart, also if possible can you do something where his hand and the reins joins?

Thank You
how about this ?
horse draft  4.png

goreisking

Hi,

I think you have misunderstood, I have made the changes for you already on the image attached, I have removed the holes in the cart and changed the reins/ropes already. I just need that turning into a high class vector now... but can you see where the hands join the reins we need to create something there which looks better than it is in image attached... i dont know why you moved the horse closer to the cart...thank you

horse draft  3.jpeg

asahid

Guru
Hi,

I think you have misunderstood, I have made the changes for you already on the image attached, I have removed the holes in the cart and changed the reins/ropes already. I just need that turning into a high class vector now... but can you see where the hands join the reins we need to create something there which looks better than it is in image attached... i dont know why you moved the horse closer to the cart...thank you
ah my bad, im sorry, how about this ?
horse draft  5.png

Status
Not open for further replies.