What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Specific High resolution and quality

mylounge

I’m not sure if this is considered a photoshop, but I’m wondering if someone can remake this low quality image (fonts) into a high quality/resolution vector image. Thanks

A89048E4-6AA0-474D-953E-45B45B2CFA8C.jpeg

How's this? (This is a PNG file with a transparent BG)

NotAFlamethrower_01.png

Thanks. This might be getting a bit picky, but is it possible to use the exact same font and smoother for the red part. Looks different then the original. If not, no worries. That should do

This might be getting a bit picky, but is it possible to use the exact same font and smoother for the red part. Looks different then the original.
No problem, what font is it?

Maybe I'm wrong but seems to me that is the same font with a different setting, like bold and letters close to each other.

Yah pretty darn close. Black is essentially the same, on the red part the 'n' and 't' look a bit different. Can't complain. Thanks!

Back