What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Specific High Resolution

kiser56

Greetings, Can someone change this logo to high resolution for me so that I can upload for clothing and other items as well as my desktop background?

Thanks26165181_392947607811499_1640645595911092462_n.png

What you need in order to print it onto T shirts and others items is a Vector File of the Logo.
I have vectorized the Logo for you. Let me know if its fine.

Attachments

• Logo.pdf
    182.8 KB · Views: 1
Nxxl looks like you Live Traced this in Illustrator. All the Crisp corners are Rounded Off.
Screen Shot 2018-03-02 at 1.13.44 PM.png

Is there a way to keep it high resolution and transparent while being able to change the colors of the logo?

I'm looking to make the image take up the whole frame of the image as well. I'm trying to have an animated logo created for videos too, but not sure how to go about doing that.

Didn't one of our members originally do this for you? You could try messaging them and see if they have the original.

Back