What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hit and Run

carnau

Hello Everyone,

I hope this isn't against the forum rules. My Buddy's gas station got damaged last night. You can see the back glass has the name of the company on it, but it is blurry. I have exhausted all of my Photoshop skills and resources.

If anyone wants to give it a shot and try to decipher what's on the glass it would really help. Again, if this is against the rules please delete this post.

I have uploaded the video to youtube but I have the original from the store if you need that just message me an email and I will send it.

Thanks in advance,
Chris

I tried several screen captures but difficult to retrieve a clear image.
This is the best I can do...looks like "MC" at the beginning of the top line but that's about all I get...

truck window decal.jpg

Hi @carnau
Using the original video is always the best shot of recovering information out of videos. If you could put it on a file sharing site with a link for downloading, you might get more takers as some do not want to share their personal emails.
Just a suggestion
John Wheeler

Also, any chance you could share the general location of the hit and run.
The image in the window may be a name for the first line
Type of work on the second line
And phone number of the lowest line.
If the above is correct (not positive), if the area code could be determined from the area and the prefix numbers it may not be as hard to track down a business.
Just a thought

Using the original video is always the best shot of recovering information out of videos. If you could put it on a file sharing site with a link for downloading, you might get more takers as some do not want to share their personal emails.
I totally agree with that.

1st: MC Number
2nd: USDOT Number
3rd: phone number

Even if you can only identify a few of the numbers at a time, you should end up with useful information.
But without the original video ...?

Back