What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Home in the clouds

Duucke

This is my first photoshop creation.
It is not really perfected but I liked the idea and tried some things out.

-DEigen prestatie 1.jpg

Duucke

My second attempt at photoshop 'art'.
Not really perfected as well, but my priority was the POV on the image

-D
Eigen prestatie 2.jpg

Duucke

Me and my friends are attending a sports tournament and we wanted a design for a captain's band we could all wear.
As you see we like to have a good time and the background is the flag of the province I live in.

-D
Resultaat.jpg

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Nice job.

Remember, if you want critiques on your work to help you improve, you need to ask for them.

Duucke

Nice job.

Remember, if you want critiques on your work to help you improve, you need to ask for them.

Thanks, it's never bad to get critique. But on this creation I think it is not really needed since I didn't really want to make something as good as possible.

Thanks, it's never bad to get critique. But on this creation I think it is not really needed since I didn't really want to make something as good as possible.

Since you don't need any critique on your creation, I still want to share some of my thought.

I did my first composite in 1992 when I started working professionally with Photoshop.
For more than 25 years I learned something new almost everyday working with this program.
Even today as a freelance graphic designer I still take advise, comments or critique very seriously, because improving my skills is a never
ending learning process in my life.

Regards Chris

Duucke

Since you don't need any critique on your creation, I still want to share some of my thought.

I did my first composite in 1992 when I started working professionally with Photoshop.
For more than 25 years I learned something new almost everyday working with this program.
Even today as a freelance graphic designer I still take advise, comments or critique very seriously, because improving my skills is a never
ending learning process in my life.

Regards Chris

I understand you guys's thoughts, but I think my point didn't come across how I wanted.
I actually meant that I'm open for criticism, also on this creation. The thing for me is that I just wanted to make an idea happen and not to really perfect it. That idea has become this image, which I thought would be fun to share, because why not?
I, myself am by the way a really proponent person of your thought about never stopping to learn new things and improving skills. And now that I want to do Photoshop more regularly, even more :) .
But if you guys want to post critiques about this, or any other creations of mine, feel free to do so! Because I'm happy to recieve it! :)