What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hondo and his tennis ball

ibclare

Queen Bee
I am constantly surprised how good a job today's smart phones do in the picture taking business. My fiancee took this at the dog park, and his phone is not the very latest technology. I know there are totally blown areas. I tried levels and burning (really not my favorite tool - exposure should start out good - but helpful in this case), but where there are no pixels, there remain no pixels. Duh.

To put the puppy's size in perspective, the tennis ball (his squeaky ball) is two times the size of a regular tennis ball. Puppy weight, 65 pounds. Some puppy.

HondoAtVetsPk.jpg

He looks deviously happy (look at that smirk on his face).... a 65 pound bundle of pure naughty energy.... :cheesygrin:

Hah, devious you say. With 18 dogs or whatever number you have (has your wife saved anymore recently) you ought to know. Yeah, can't all dogs be devious with the warm, pooling, big eyes, Just begging for a bite of my tilapia. Of course I never oblige. NOT. Like I make one piece for me and another for my 3 cats and 2 dogs.

The way of life for a big pushover. But he is happy and learning to live with me so that he doesn't push my buttons. Bu get mixed signals!t , sometimes that naughty can be so hilarious, I can't help myself from doubling over laughing. As I've told you before, no wonder they sometimes get mixed signals.

They'r like men: can't live with 'em; can't live without 'em. :rofl:

That grass could do with a clipping:mrgreen:

Hey Paul, lol. You come tell those low security prisoners who tend the park that. I think you'd win the ensuing fight though, and not because the guard would stop it either!

Excuse me..... 18?

We have 14.....

..... and (accurate head count) .... 92 cats, 6 hens and 8 goldfish. Nope, I haven't found a new monitor lizard to pair up with LiZad, yet..........

:rofl:

You've got 2 dogs and tend to complain?.....

amateur.... :rofl:

Me, complain? You are always accusing me of whining! Just stating facts in my own peculiar way. You know, if you get to know me, you'll love me. Just like with Paul, LMAO.

And by this times next year you will have 18 dogs and I think had 26 once before you found some homes or attrition . . . ?

But I will admit to being an amateur. Problem in most areas of my life. There 2 things I did professionally and did very well. Both are in my past now. Kind of thank god on that.

It' a very nice shot of your dog, he looks happy, enjoying himself. The quality is good for a phone, I've seen a lot of "low quality" phone images here lately. Though one small but important suggestion: straighten out the horizon.

Oh yeah, never even gave that a second thought chris, not to mention a first. And that is what we have PS for: so we can fix things like that, lol. Thanks a bunch.

Back