What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Paid Hoping for a Miracle -Piece Together Photos $10 per photo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mrslanza

Ok this is probably a long shot but I posted a request earlier and loved the responses, so I’m hoping someone might be willing to take on a huge challenge.

I had my husband take Easter pictures of me (dressed as easter bunny) and our girls but I’m not satisfied with any of them.

He took over 300 pictures, which I saved into a google photos album. I’m wondering if anyone would like to look at the album and see if they might be able to piece together a few photos for me.

I’ll pay $10 per photo created that I like, but no more than 10 pictures because my budget is $100 total.

You can use your creative ideas to make the pictures better. I’m flexible, so if you want to change backgrounds, add things or do anything to make pictures better feel free to do so. We like silly pictures just as well as traditional ones so feel free to do funny face pictures too.

My only requirements are:
  • that both my daughter’s faces show (would prefer bunny in picture but not a requirement)
  • If the sky is in picture, please make it a pretty blue color.
  • If you end up changing the background, please make it look realistic.
  • Have fun 😊
Please message me your email address if you are interested in looking at the album.

Mrslanza

Hey guys, there was a lot more interest in this project than I expected :) Thanks so much! I'm going to wait to decide on the pictures until 7 April, that way everyone who messaged me has plenty of time to submit pictures before I decide which pictures to keep. You all are truly talented and I'm looking forward to seeing the results!

Status
Not open for further replies.