What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Specific House on a Hill

I was hoping to get this house altered to be made to look silver (metallic looking), with the roof color and doors changed to a darker grey. I would like it to be up on a peaceful secluded hill. This is my first request and would love to have it done!

1644103560564.jpg

I've never tried this before and was mostly making things up as I went along. Hope this is somewhere near what you want. Someone else may come along and do better.

View attachment 127403
The house is spot on! For the background, do you think you could put one with just grass, without shrubbery or many trees? Maybe with the house sitting higher up? If not that's totally fine and I appreciate the quick work

You can attach a new background that you like better and I'll try to work with it. One problem with the house sitting up high is that, if it's too high, it will be viewed from a different perspective and we shouldn't be able to look down on the roof as we do now. But send a new background that you like, and we'll see if it works.

You can attach a new background that you like better and I'll try to work with it. One problem with the house sitting up high is that, if it's too high, it will be viewed from a different perspective and we shouldn't be able to look down on the roof as we do now. But send a new background that you like, and we'll see if it works.

baldhillcorvallis.jpg

Here it is. I tried adjusting the perspective of the house to make it seem we're looking up from below. It only works up to a point. This is the best I can do.

silver3.jpg

Back