What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How can I add a logo that's a pdf file to a photo or canvas?

heididaisy

I have created a white canvas around a photo, and now I would like to import my logo, which is in a pdf file and place it on the white canvas that surrounds the photo. I know this must be easy, but after hours of experimenting I have not succeeded. Please help.

The way I pull stuff out of it is to click on the button on the top bar of Acrobat reader that looks like a dotted square around a picture:

86phieu.gif

Put the cursor in the corner of the item you want, press the left mouse button and keep it down, drag the dotted square over the logo and release the mouse button. Go into photoshop on a new layer and press CTRL and V to paste, trim then drag onto your pic where you want it.

The easiest is to open the PDF in Photoshop - You'll have a logo with a transparant back. Try that.

Regards,
LEON

Back