What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How can I fix RAW burry?

rassilon

I did about 300 shots in RAW thinking I would be able to edit the pictures a lot easier but notice that it is not the case. I have several pictures with blurry hands from them moving. Is there a way to remove that? I have tried focus, sharper, dfine, etc. but none seem to work. Here is an example of 4 places, people have blurry hands.

IMG_0692.jpg

WELL WITH HEIN SIGHT IT WOULD BE AN EASY FIX SHOOT AT HIGHER SHUTTER SPEEDS.
But that does not help you out in this case but will help you prevent it in the future.

I am afraid to say until the new plugin Adobe is working on that will automatically fix this (probably still a long way off) it means you have to bring out our friend the clone tool and clone the background in over the blurry parts but that will not make your image perfect it far from it in fact.

The guy in the orange hats hands are beyond repair unless you have another set of hands you could clone in over the top the rest of the image should be quite recoverable. Just depends on how much time you are willing to invest in each image and the amount you have to do.

Raw is by far the best shooting practice however it will enhance whatever is in the picture if it is blurry sharpening it to compensate for that much blurring will just enhance the blurriness.

Back