What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How can I get the colors to "pop" on my pics?

mnchevyfan

I want the color to really "pop out" of my pictures. I'm wanting the colors in my pictures to look brighter. I'm still somewhat new to photoshop.
I was going to post an example of what I mean but it won't let me, since I haven't posted enough. Sorry.

I'm not sure how new you are so please don't be insulted, but have you tried Image->adjustments->brightness/Contrast ? also you might want to play with the sharpen tool (not filter). Other than that, I'd try painting white on a new layer and playing with blending modes and opacity.

I'm still kinda new to photoshop. I've had the program for over a year, but I'm still learning ( I don't usually have time to play around with it). Thanks for the advice. I'll try that.:)

Thank you

for making me not want to visit this forum anymore. All I asked was a simple question. Sorry if it was an inconvience for anyone.

You don't even know what you're talking about

For one I have a legal copy of photoshop and yeah I've had it for awhile, but I don't get a chance to mess around with it all the time. I have a family and job that's more important. And I did just fine following the instructions from the previous poster. Why are you even in the newbies section if we're such a hassle for you? Why don't you go harrass someone else with your miserable attitude and leave the ones still learning alone!

WTF! You don't know me and you don't know anything about me! And yeah you've been reported, so I suggest you stop harrassing me!

Back