What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How can I Improve this Composition?

Unscripted

I put this together quickly. Main issues in my opinion are the water hitting the lake, lighting and the masking of the hand. Would love some feedback on how to improve this and any other issues i failed to identify.
LakeFilling.png

The top of the arm and hand and the can needs to be lighter, more exposed to the faint sunset.
Maybe also use a level adjustment layer to make the blacks more black and what's light a tiny bit more lighter.

The top of the arm and hand and the can needs to be lighter, more exposed to the faint sunset.
Maybe also use a level adjustment layer to make the blacks more black and what's light a tiny bit more lighter.

Here it is with your suggestions, thanks. Still open to feedback :)
LakeFilling.png

Way better now...but the part of the can below the hand palm should be darker since not exposed to any light but in the shadow of the hand.

LakeFilling.png

Maybe it's time for something new...keep up the good work and thanks for sharing.

Back