What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

how can i make a Reflection Effect ?

kanzotto

Hello friends ive got a problem for doing a reflection effect like in this picture.

32536440hm5.jpg

How can i do that reflection effect pls help me. I cant do it because the picture is not parallel to X axis. it has got little angle so i cant do reflection. my picture is this.

91740494vl1.jpg

And you don't listen a lot...

Why don't you just do what I suggested and come back when you're really stuck, instead of asking us to be your spoon feeding surrogate mommy and daddy....sigh

Hay kafana ftaşap kadar tas d?şs?n emi. Ok, whatever mate thanks.

I'm being fair with you. You have not made any attempt to find a solution, none! You have not tried mirroring, you have not tried doing one side only, you have not tried to find a solution for the perspective, you have not one single time explained where you get stuck, instead you reply in a foreign language with name calling and reply on this forum to random threads with dummy posts simply to boost your post count in the hope to get a quicker reply, since you are afraid that people won't help you if it's your first post. Ty jsou jen l?n? hlup?k

no if i dont post five posts i cant add images. u dont know that.

You grab some illegal copy off the internet, open it and then ask a question each time you get stuck? Be fair will ya! You don?t even know what tools Photoshop has to offer or what they are called, how do you expect people to be able to help you, regardless the fact that many will refuse to spoon feed you because you?re too lazy to spend a few hours on finding out which tools Photoshop has to offer (without knowing exactly how they work). How would you feel if you were that carpenter who has to work with a young carpenter who doesn't even know what a hammer and nail is? Get real!

blah blah blah

Back