What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

how can i make it look better ?

paiboon

this is one of my produts, I try to make it look interesting but it doesn't move nice though i try to use tween .
Hope someone would suggest me?
and can i edit this picture as a bulk to delet the whitw paper under the glass to make it look professional

animation-lanna.gif

Hi,

Not my area of expertise but just from an aesthetic point of view, I would have the product spinning in the same spot as it appears to be moving around the table a bit.

Just as an aside would maybe look smoother with more subtle movements / more frames?

As the below example will highlight, this definitely is not my area of expertise! :D But like most things PS... I thought I would give it a whirl, Although quicker than I thought it was very monotonous, and even a slight bit of camera shake / light change (shouldn't affect you too much re. light as your light source seems artificial) will affect the whole image, this was over 50 frames and was really hard to get even the consistency in each small movement and still looks very jerky. Patience really is the key here.

Anim-cup.gif

So to concur with my previous post... Definitely more smaller movements on the same plane, few extra pointers I noticed...
- have a guide at the back to ensure consistency (I just used half a post it note with a semi circle drawn on)
- get as much right in camera to save time in PP - i.e the white paper on your original image, might be worth a re-shoot without it.
And last but not least...
- Batch processing / PS actions are your friend!

Good luck, let us know how you get on.

Back