What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How do I convert a JPEG to a Quicktime MOV? - Help!

Rachriv

I am trying to take still photographs and create panoramic 360 images with software called Photostitch, which allows me to stitch images together and convert them into Quicktime movies. This works great, except the problem is the stitching is imperfect. I must then go back and edit the final image in Photoshop. I cannot do that with a Quicktime movie.

What I have been doing is stitching the images together and saving the document first as a JPEG. I edit it in Photoshop and then go back to Photostich to save it as a Quicktime MOV. However, at this point it is one JPEG image and the software will no longer let me save it as a MOV.

Does anyone know how to or what software is needed to do a simple conversion from JPEG documents to Quicktime MOV format?

Any words from the wiser would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!!

Back