What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How do I make a cool Night sky

melissa

I have tried to make a really cool night sky. You know the ones that you see with the stars and space stuff. I don't neet any moons or planets I just need a way to create a black sky with mist and with stars. \:]

Can someone help me out??? 8D

I should also mention that I have mystical TTC, Lighting, and Dream I and II suite plugins.

Or is there are special plugin that would be free on line I can download to do this???? \:]

Thanks!!!!!

I know that this is probably a really easy thing to do but I would greatly appreciate ANY help on this! :D

melissa said:
I have tried to make a really cool night sky. You know the ones that you see with the stars and space stuff. I don't neet any moons or planets I just need a way to create a black sky with mist and with stars. \:]

Can someone help me out??? 8D

Melissa:

Scroll down to the "rain" quicktime move link on this webpage. I know this may not sound liike what you want at first because rain sounds like that it has nothing to do with stars, but trust me when you get to the last couple of steps you will thank me.

For more tips on how you should continue with your question just go to www.bertmonroy.com he has an email address and if you email Bert he will be glad to help you out. Also just say you saw his rain tutoral(sp?) on lynda.com and you are new to Photoshop. ;) ;) ;) :) :D

http://movielibrary.lynda.com/html/modPage.asp?ID=66

Thanks I will go to the tutorial and try that out! If all else fails I will go to the big man you suggested!!! Thanks a lot! :D

Melissa

did a quicky, if this is what you would like to do, or something like it, I'll be happy to give you a step by step. It's very easy

Back