What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How Do You Manage Your Forums

skoz55

How do you guys manage your forums. I've got about 15 different forums of all different topics that I post too. Currently, I have them all bookmarked in my browser and just go through and check them all.

Is there software or something that I can subscribe to a thread and it will just dl it as a feed or something so I don't have to go to all 15 sites every day?

How do you guys manage your forums. I've got about 15 different forums of all different topics that I post too. Currently, I have them all bookmarked in my browser and just go through and check them all.

Is there software or something that I can subscribe to a thread and it will just dl it as a feed or something so I don't have to go to all 15 sites every day?

well i guess there is but it depends on what kind of forum you got, is it ur own webspace or some other server that u just use?

If it has RSS feed you can subscribe.

I have gmail, and gmail comes with gmail reader. You subscribe to a forum and it will bring in the content all into whichever folder you specify. That way I get my daily lol cats and slashdot

Back