What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How do you report problems to Adobe when you can't get no satisfaction?

BrKorb

That horrid excuse for support asks me to login before I can do anything. Once I've logged in, it asks me to login again because it cannot remember that I just logged in. No way out. Irritating. Is it possible to contact Adobe without using GetSatisfaction.com?

It was for technical support, thank you. The sign in is handled by getsatisfaction(dot)com. It turns out that logging in via email address and password is only nominally supported and not actually supported. You have to login by providing social media credentials (Google or Facebook). My problem was related the fact that Adobe expects everybody to know not to upgrade OS/X to Catalina. I didn't, so I did. *sigh*. Anyway: https://community.adobe.com/t5/Photoshop/A-letter-to-our-Photoshop-Community/td-p/10662297

My problem was related the fact that Adobe expects everybody to know not to upgrade OS/X to Catalina. I didn't, so I did. *sigh*.
I'm sorry, this is unfortunate. I have been running Macs since they came on the market. One rule that I have learned over the years is to never upgrade to a new OS until at least 1.6 years after it has been released. It always takes time to work out bugs and compatibility issues. I know that this does not help you here but maybe it will in the future.

That horrid excuse for support asks me to login before I can do anything. Once I've logged in, it asks me to login again because it cannot remember that I just logged in. No way out. Irritating.
What site are you referring to here? Were you able to login using any method?

Is it possible to contact Adobe without using GetSatisfaction.com?
Yes. I normally use the Adobe Ps Community as suggested by Preston. I logged in today without any problems using my Adobe password and Google accounts.

On the advice of this PAGE from Adobe, I was able to easily login to the suggested FEEDBACK SITE where I found hundreds of "questions" about OS Catalina issues. This is not a direct connection with Adobe, but it might help with some of your technical issues.

You are never going to be able to talk with Adobe (The Company) directly. The Adobe Ps Community is their way of solving issues. They have well trained and knowledgeable professionals who answer questions and report feedback to technicians.

My question for you is, who are you specifically trying to contact?

Back